better than never
The Ten Commandments
1. Be nice to your parents- they’re the only ones you have. And you owe them. A lot.
2. Be nice to your siblings(especially your sisters…ahem…*cough-buythemshoes-cough*….)
3. Say a prayer before you go to bed.
4. Be nice to your friends, even if you don’t know who the real ones are. Don’t take them for granted-they don’t owe you anything. And you’ll never know how much you miss them until they’re gone.
5. Be nice to people on your way up; they’re the same ones you ‘ll meet on your way down.
6. Don’t burn bridges. Its stupid and pointless. Also, it pollutes the environment. Do’h..
7. Don’t do stupid things (like eating eggs with knives).*
8. Surround yourself with happy people; negative vibes are like a cancer.
9. Eat your fruits and veggies. Just DO IT, because I said so.
*not that I’ve done this
A cliche-ridden set.
There’s nothing wrong with living a cliche.
Anyways, my point is, my toes are cold.
And large purple dinosaurs are just….sad…
Quote of the day:
” Baby, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.”
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!