in light of my current predicament
(by which i mean this crazy reverse commuting i do at ungodly hours everyday)
i have come up with a list of resolutions.
1. I shall stop wasting time on stupid things (i.e. People, GoFugYourself, Vogue AU etc etc.)
2. And stupid People.
3. I vow to use facebook for its intended purpose only, i.e. keeping in touch with people that matter, and not alternately FB stalking and joining stupid groups, although Bubble Wrap does make the world go round.
4. I shall stop getting off at Dangerous Tram Stops, which means anywhere from Collins to LaTrobe streets. STRAIGHT HOME, ELEANOR, FOCUS. FOCUS…
5. i shall only leave $100 in my current account so i shall not be tempted by frivolous things, i.e. I Love Billy (but i dooooo!), Mollini, Nine West and Steve Madden. Unless they are on sale. In which case they are probably okay. Ahem.
6. In addition to the above, I vow to be nicer to my parents, my Friends (especially those whom I love, you know you love me toooo,hahaha), and people in general.
7. And also, I will eat at least 2 fruits a day, one of which must not be a banana, seeing as I once ate 7 bananas in a day.
That sounds reasonable.
I am happy now, in spite of everything,or maybe because of everything,
I am Happy.